You can find Dan on LinkedIn, here.
1. Who are you? What’s your background?
Hi I’m Dan 👋 I’m your typical sea-loving beach bum. I enjoy all things outdoors and travelling the world (when we’re allowed). I’ve spent most of my career in sales and management, helping teams to be the best they can be.
2. What do you do at Allied Global Engineering?
I’m a partner at Allied Global currently acting as the commercial manager for EGL Vaughan. I help to drive sales, develop internal systems and streamline production.
3. What excites you about the Manufacturing/Engineering industry?
I love how ever changing the industry is. Being able to see all the parts that go into machines we sometimes don’t even know exist is incredible. To this day I still stand in awe at some at how some stuff is made!
4. What manufacturing/engineering technology would you like to see invented?
I’d love to see the next big invention in recycled plastic being put to good use. Maybe something that builds car body parts from it?
5. Tell us a random fact about yourself 👀.
I permanently have part of a sea urchin stuck in my foot thanks to a memorable trip to Egypt!